Opportunity Hour™: How to Position, Package,Brand, and Pitch Yourself for Opportunities
Social media and email funnels are popular ways for entrepreneurs to generate leads and secure clients. While these lead generation tools are valuable because they attract new business in the short-term, an in-bound marketing strategy like these also have a downside.
For example, generating leads from in-bound marketing strategies has a “wait-and-see flow. You wait for people to see your social media posts and ads, become interested enough to take action, and then progress through your email funnel. And ultimately, you wait for them to invest in your offer
But, what if you could fast-track that process? What if you could get more clients and generate income on demand in just one hour a day?
Well, that’s precisely what you will find out how to do during this course, “Opportunity Hour™: How to Position, Package, Brand, and Pitch Yourself for Opportunities”.
During this 1-hour course, you will gain access to a signature pitching process that takes the “wait” out of lead generation and puts them in the driver’s seat when it comes to collecting quality leads on demand.
Specifically, you will get proven strategies on how to:
- Get your brand in front of decision makers and position yourself as industry-leading expert
- Execute a daily strategy that will funnel targeted prospects into your business every day – all with just an hour of work
- Flood your website with the essential information browsers need to take action, and ultimately, become loyal buyers
- Leverage high-impact outreach techniques to capitalize on lucrative opportunities
By the end of the course, you will walk away with a complete strategy you can use every day to elevate your brand and meet your revenue goals.
Choose Your Course Experience:
- Just the Course
- Course + Done for You Email Pitch Templates
When you grab the "Done for You Email Templates" you will receive the following 12 email templates:
- Introduction Pitch
- Corporate Introduction Pitch
- Business Idea Pitch
- Speaking Event Pitch
- Collaboration Pitch
- Podcast Pitch
- Influencer Partnership Pitch
- Licensing Pitch
- College Curriculum Pitch
- PR/News Story Pitch
- Bulk Purchase Pitch
- Sponsorship Pitch